EA HRSG/GT Exhaust/CUI repairs
|Location||TALLAWARRA POWER STATION|
|Job Title||HRSG / GT EXHAUST / CUI REPAIRS|
|Service||SPECIALIZED WELDING (Including Gr.S/S & P22)|
Scope of Work
- HRSG pendant Hdr. Boxes Repair/ Replacement (Baffle, drain pot)
- HRSG casing (Various Repair)
- HRSG Cui Piping + Valve replacement (A106b sch.80)
- GT Outlet Duct Flow Liner Repair – Gas sampling Tube replacement (S/S 3/4”)
- Inspection Door Seal Replacement / Repair
Extensive interaction with our client to ensure the quality of the finished product is in line with practical requirements, such as;
- QNQC Plan Approval & Monitoring
Welding specification (WPS, PQR, WPQ), ITP, NDT coordination & Repair (if required)
- Safety Management Plan & Execution
Equipment testing, Tagging & Registration, SWMS, Lifting study
Workshop personnel included Coded Welders and Boilermakers. The support team included Project management Quality Management. Project Engineering and Project Supervisor.
We’ve proudly completed the project with high standard performance on schedule.
Due to the nature of the high-pressure pipe installation, there were high standard requirements in Safety and Qualify project.
All procedures were qualified and approved by energy Australia and Australian standards prior to the project commencement.
- Zero (0) Lost Time incident during the project
- Zero failure rate on all welding