Energy Australia_Valves Replacement & Access Door Installation
|buy ivermectin in uk Client||Energy Australia|
|Randfontein Location||Tallawarra Power Station (Energy Australia)|
|Piscataway Job Title||HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Generator) Valve Replacement & Access Door Installation|
|http://residentholdings.com/info2.php Service||Existing valve removal (rigging), fit up, installation & commissioning
Specialised Welding (including SA335(P22) & A106B) & PWHT
HRSG body cutting & Access Door installation
Evaporator tube sampling & Installation
Scope of Work
- HRSG Valves replacement (26 pressure welds on material Gr. SA335(P22) & A106B)
- PWHT (Post-Weld Heat Treatment)
- HRSG Access Door Installation (including Stainless steel welds)
Extensive interaction with our client to ensure quality of finished product is in line with practical requirements, such as;
- Project Management Plan & Approval
Method Statement/ Detail Program & Shifting Plan
Training, Communication & Reporting
- QA/QC Plan Approval & Monitoring
Welding specification (WPS, PQR, WPQ), ITP, NDT coordination & Repair (if required)
- Safety Management Plan & Execution
Equipment testing, tagging & registration, SWMS, Lifting Study
Workshop personnel included Coded Welders and Boilermakers. The support team included Project Management, Quality Management, Project Engineering and Project Supervisor.
We’ve proudly completed the project with high standard performance on schedule.
Due to the nature of the high-pressure pipe installation, there were high standard requirements in Safety, Qualify and Project & Schedule management.
All procedures were qualified and approved by Energy Australia (EA) and Australian standards prior to the project commencement.
- Zero (0) Lost Time Incident during the project (1,500 MHRS)
- Zero failure rate on all welding (including SA335(P22) & A106B)
- 100% NDT conducted
- Project delivered on time and on budget meeting the Quality requirement
- Protech Welding Pty Ltd worked closely with the client nominated project & quality engineer (consultant) to ensure all project quality requirements where exceeded for the duration of the project