Energy Australia_HRH & IP BYPASS De-superheater Replacement
|Location||Tallawarra Power Station (Energy Australia)|
|Job Title||Hot ReHeat (HRH) and IP by-pass De-super Heater Replacement|
|Service||HRH & IP Bypass De-super Heater Replacement
Specialised Welding (including Gr. P91 & P22) & PWHT
Related plant items removal and reinstatement
Scope of Work
- Existing Pipe assembly removal and manoeuvre the new assembly
- Install the new de-superheaters (bored, fit up & welding -Gr. P91) & PWHT (Post-Weld Heat Treatment)
- Removal and reinstatement of the plant obstacle items
Extensive interaction with our client to ensure quality of finished product is in line with practical requirements, such as;
- Project Management Plan & Approval
Method Statement/ Detail Program & Shifting Plan
Training, Communication & Reporting
- QA/QC Plan Approval & Monitoring
Welding specification (WPS, PQR, WPQ), ITP, NDT coordination & Repair (if required)
- Safety Management Plan & Execution
Equipment testing, tagging & registration, SWMS, Lifting Study
Workshop personnel included Coded Welders and Boilermakers. The support team included Project Management, Quality Management, Project Engineering and Project Supervisor.
We’ve proudly completed the project with high standard performance on schedule.
Due to the nature of the high-pressure pipe installation, there were high standard requirements in Safety, Qualify and Project & Schedule management.
All procedures were qualified and approved by Energy Australia (EA) and Australian standards prior to the project commencement.
- Zero (0) Lost Time Incident during the project (4,963 MHRS)
- Zero failure rate on all welding (including P91 & P22 )
- 100% NDT conducted
- Project delivered on time and on budget meeting the Quality requirement
- Protech Welding Pty Ltd worked closely with the client nominated project & quality engineer (consultant) to ensure all project quality requirements where exceeded for the duration of the project