GE RENEWABLE_Wind Farm Steel Tower Repair
Wind Farm Damaged steel tower repair
|GE Renewable Energy
(onshore wind department)
|Location||Willogoleche Wind Farm in Hallet, South Australia|
|Job Title||Damaged steel tower section repair|
|Service||Steel column repair|
Scope of Work
Removing the defect area, Repair welding & Non-destructive Test, Repair Paint
Workshop personnel included Coded Welders and Boilermakers. The support team included Project Management, Quality Management, Project Engineering and Project Supervisor.
We’ve proudly completed the project with high standard performance on schedule.
All procedures were qualified and approved by International and Australian standards prior to the project commencing
- Zero (0) Lost Time Incident during the project
- Zero failure rate on all welding
- Project delivered on time and on budget
- Protech Welding Pty Ltd worked closely with the client nominated Welding engineer/ consultant in headquarter to ensure all project quality requirements where exceeded for the duration of the project
- Extensive interaction with our client to ensure quality of finished product was in line with practical requirements, especially to set up the repair methodology at beginning stage.
- Project and quality management